3/14/2021

Among us legendary scene 2

 Hello!

Today I'll show you one legendary scene!


--------------

Oh! I am the imposter!

Imposter needs to kill all the crewmates!

Some minutes later...

Ok, another imposter killed one crewmate.

The imposter shouldn't show crewmates that we are the imposter.

So, I will hide by using vent!









Then, someone came into this room and saw the body.

He was a detective, another imposter has been ejected.

But there is last 2 crewmates, and me!

If I kill one, I win!

Wait a minute.... I have an idea!

Some minutes later....

I'll use vent in front of green!

<Vent sound>

<Vent sound>

Green : "wtf"

Green rushes to the emergency button but I vented to the cafeteria and standed.

Just then, green rushed.

I killed green and Victory!

-----------------

It is not really good to show you are the imposter, but, when it is like last two people, you can kill!

Bye!!1


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...