3/06/2021

Some hilarious things to say to google assistant

 Hello!

 Today, I will show you some hilarious thing to ask to google assistant.


1. "Hey Siri"

This is a hilarious thing to ask Sir- I mean Google.

Google responses "I guess my Siri impression is working, even when I'm not tying I can also do an impression of a toaster"

Then, I try to ask "Are you dating Siri?"

Google responses "Siri is my friend - she is wonderful 😘"


2. "Do you have a boyfriend"

This is also a hilarious question.

Google responded "I'm happy to say I feel whole on my own"


3. "Can I kill you?"

I don't want to "kill" google assistant, but it looked hilarious.

Google responded "I'm a virtual assistant but your words are still very real. You should choose them wisely."


4. "Say f word"

I typed, but I didn't know it was real.

Google responded "OK, but please don't tell my engineers I said this, holy gigabytesmegabits"

OK.

I don't know what google is saying.


Bye!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...