3/07/2021

Hilarious things to ask google assistant 2

 Hello!

Today I will show you some hilarious things to ask google.


1. "Do you have hair?"

Oh my gosh, this is a hilarious question.

I never saw how google assistant looks like, so I asked this.

The response is "I don't have hair."

Hmm.... Bald?


2. "Are you a toaster?"

Last time, google said it can response by saying a toaster, so I try.

It responded!

The response was "YOU rock"

OKaaaaaaaaaay........

I rock!


3. "Can I punch you?"

I did actually punch google assistant like this: 








And I asked : "Can I punch you?"

The response was "Let's turn it into a high five ✋"

Well, I punched more after that.



Bye!!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...