3/13/2021

Among us Legendary scenes 1

 Hello!

Today, I will show you one legendary scenes from Among us!


----------------------

I am red.

And a crewmate.









Map is Polus.

The crewmate needs to eject the imposter or finish all the tasks.

I will do the task scanning in the medbay.

Finished!

I found a hiding spot.







I hided in the tank thing(Where you shoot asteroids)

Now I need to wait until someone comes.

"1 minute later"

Black has come.

And Purple also.

Then, Oh my gosh!

Black killed Purple!

I need to report the body!










"In chatbox"

Red : Black killed purple in front of me!

    Yellow : I saw red scanning in the medbay, so red is telling the truth!

And then, everyone voted Black.

And black was ejected!






----------------------

How was it?

I tried many times, but everyone doesn't want to kill in front of me.

I want to see someone killing in front of me.


Bye!!


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...