3/15/2021

Among us legendary scene 3

 Hello!

Today, I will show you a legendary scene from among us!

----------------

Ok, I am a crewmate.

One imposter.

And the map is Skeld.

I will go to the weapons and do my task.

Oh!

Someone is doing the asteroid task.

 I will do the electricity task.

Nice view of the space....

OMG!!

The asteroid task's animation is gone!

so this one is the imposter!

Emergency button.

Me :  Black is the imposter

Black : proof it

Me : because there was no animation when you do the asteroid task!

And everyone voted black.

Black was the imposter.

Victory!!!

--------------------

Among us has visual task, it has animation.

For example, the asteroid task has the gun animation.

If no, that is the imposter.

Bye!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...