5/09/2021

The whole introduction about the second season of...

 Hey guys!

Did you know that Population : One will update in May 13th?

Yeah! The Second season!!!












Pop 1 will add matadors like in the picture.
The ammos is shot gun ammos, and it we can shoot two guns in once.
The reload are really easy, I think you should just make the stick down.
And they will add new modes, deathmatch, it will be 6 vs 6 match. and the first team to kill 20 times win.
Shootout is a mode that you do with 6 vs 6 Elimination game in old west. First team to win 3 rounds win the match.
They also added a one handed flick to the DT11 and the Magnum.
The reload should be really easy now.
The katana is gone- I'm hoping that it will come back soon.
There are going to have two shield items - shield shaker and harmonica.
The shield shaker- you need to shake for a few seconds, then you drink, and you get 50 shields.
The harmonica makes your teammates recover others shields.
Play the harmonica with two people, the whole team's shield will get really fast.
There is a new battle pass, but I don't have the battle pass, so I will not really say about that.
Maybe sometime I will show you!
But there is many free ones...🧐
There is new maps, that is it really western, called Frontier.
Really western.
And you can shoot a barrel that is actually breaks!
There is a new feature in the private Room called browse, you can now search private rooms.

Uhh.... This is just A.
M.
A.
Z.
I.
N.
G.
AMAZING!!!!
I was sad for the Mr.katana, but I am happy for the Mr.matador!














So, Bye!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...