5/28/2021

The adventure of the Yukkuri #5

 -----Last episode-----

Leo618 : There is many of them!

Mikan : What should we do?

Reimu : Kill!

Among us : RAAR!

Among us s gets guns, katana, and a sword.

Leo618 : I'll use the katana! Heal, Mikan!

Mikan : Roger that!

Reimu and cowboys are already fighting with guns.

Leo618 : Ok, I 'll go! The Uprising!

Leo618 sliced 5 Among us.

Leo618 : Wasabi attack! The sunrise! Moon slice!

Leo618 slices, but there is many among us left.

Mikan : I'll fight also! With the AKM!

Mikan killed 10 among us!

Reimu : Nice! Hey, I don't have bullets left!

Leo618 : Oh no!

Mikan : Use the MP5 that I found while walking!

Reimu : Thanks!

Leo618 : Oh, I don't have shields, Use the harmonica!

Mikan : OK!

Mikan used harmonica and everyones shield get better!

Leo618 : Thanks! That helped a lot!

But there is many Among us! 

Leo618 : What should we do...

??? : I'm right here! I can kill all of them!

??? came from the helicopter, and killed all of the among us.

Leo618 : Wh, who are you!?









-----------------------



??? : Hey! Nice to meet you!

Leo618 : Who are you?!

??? : Oh, sorry. I'm Mitsuki, This is Mikazuki, and the gun on the helicopter one is Tatsuki.

Leo618 : Ok, but that was amazing!

Mitsuki : I and Mikazuki want to fight with you. And adventure with you.

Leo618 : Oh, well that's great! How about Tatsuki?

Tatsuki : I need to do some work to do, so I'll go back to the base.

Leo618 : Roger that.

Mitsuki : So let's go!

Mikan : OK!

After some minutes... 

Leo618 : Walk, Let's go, let's adventure!

Mikazuki : Hmm.... There is something right there...

Reimu : What's that?

Leo618 : It moving. It should be a animal or something.

Mikazuki : Wait.... AHH!!!!

Leo618 : Tatsuki!

Tatsuki was almost dying, and barely moving.

Tatsuki : ........There....is....a.........dangerous..........monste......r......

Tatsuki died.

Mikazuki : Tatsuki.....Don't die!

Mitsuki : Oh man.......

Mikan : He said there is a dangerous monster right here....

Leo618 : And Tatsuki died....He is very strong but.....

Reimu : It should be a really dangerous monster......

To be continued...


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...