5/15/2021

The adventure of the Yukkuri #1

_____This is the story of Leo618 and Mikan_____

Leo618 and Mikan was playing together...
But in the next second!

Leo618 : What!?
Mikan : What is happening, Leo618??
Leo618 : I ~ don't ~know~












And the story has began.
Bam!!
Leo618 and Mikan fell down.
Mikan : Are you OK, Leo?
Leo618 : Yeah, but look at this.It looks like a field...
Mikan : Maybe it is "The field of VR".












Leo618 : So it means this is the nearest field to our town... Haha, We just warped right here. That's nothing!
Mikan : Oh no that is NO!!!!! There is many monsters right here!! I looks like we just "time warped"!!
Leo618 : OK, That means we need to fight!
Leo618 : Here we go, little monst−
Mikan : BE CAREFUL!
Leo618 has being attacked by the monster!
Leo618 : Uh! That hurts, man!
Mikan : I will use the "Mikan heal"!
Monster : Ha!I can win with those little mice!
Leo618 : Hide somewhere and use the harmonica! It is fast to use the "Mikan heal"!!
Mikan : Ok. But I don't have-
Mikan : A harmonica.
Leo618 : Fine. I will give you my harmonica. Use when my shield is almost off. You can make my shields increasing by 8 shields! I will leave it to you, Mikan harmonist!
Mikan : I KNOW THAT! Just fight with the monsters!
Leo618 : OK. Here I go again, The WASABI ATTACK!












Many wasabi appeared around the katana, And Leo618 sliced the monster's neck.
Fshaaa!
Baaam!
Monster : Oh... Why I did LOSE by those little mice...
Leo618 : Hey, monster. JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO NEXT!
Monster : You should go... to the Western place called... "The Frontier"... Oh... And I will give you 2 shield shakers and double gun and AKM, some resources and grenades, And thank me ok?
Leo618 : OK! Thank you very much! You are a really kind monster.
Monster : I will die after some seconds........ Uh..........












Leo618 : So the monster died...
Mikan : Let's go to "The Frontier".
Leo618 : LET'S GO!

To be continued...





0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...