7/03/2021

DIARY OF AN Active Kid #2

 Hello!

This is the second day of my diary.

And today, I am really angry right here.

Akira Copied my idea!

Yeah, "COPIED".

But his art is none sense.

Like this.










Me, I am really good at some art.

Art is about happiness, braveness, humanity, and beautifulness.

And this is the MASTERPIECE of happiness, braveness, humanity, and beautifulness art!!










And his diary's sentence is also bad.

Like, 

"Today, I bullied Leo. It was really fun to bully him! And I knew bulling is good."

"Today, I kissed Aki. Her mouth was really warm, I felt a warm air, that was from her heart. I knew that Love is big when it is a human. It is really romantic."

Bla bla bla bla, bla.

That is a diary?!

IT IS NOT A DIARY!!!!!

I do NOT like Akira now.

AKIRA WAS MY BEST FRIEND, BUT NOT NOW!

It is my BEST, BEST RIVAL!!

And my best friend.......:)

OK, This is over!

BYE!!!


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...