7/11/2021

DIARY OF AN Active Kid #4

 Hello!

Today, I will show the guns that I know.

1. MP5











This is the simple, really simple SMG(Sub machine gun) in a game called Population:One.

But this gun is also the general gun in other shooting games.

It was developed from a German engineer team in the 1960s.

2. AWP







AWP stands for "Accuracy International Arctic Warfare" and it is a really big, heavy(?) gun!

I love this gun in Population:One.

It was made from a British company Accuracy International.

3. M60







This M60 is really powerful.

It is a light machine gun, an assault rifle.

And it is really big and heavy.


Bye!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...