7/02/2021

DIARY OF AN Active Kid #1

Inspired by Jeff Kinney's "Diary of a wimpy kid" "Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid"

This is a fiction.


Diary of an Active kid

Hello! I am Leo. I think I am an active kid.

I do soccer, tennis, afterschool, home works, and more..

I live in Japan, Osaka. I think you are thinking now like "You're living in Japan?! If in that case, you were born in America! Then you came to Japan, right? You're English is amazing!!"

If you are thinking like that, that's no.

I was born at Japan, Shiga.

Now you're thinking, "WOW!"

Yeah, thank you, thank you.

Now about my friends.

I have a friend called Akira.

He is my best friend.

But every time we shout each other like, "AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

And get mad each other.

Akira, every time bullies me, but we're best friends.

Because the reason he bullies me is because he says "Be the best friends with me".

Kinda funny, huh?

Oh, I think you're thinking like, "When did you met him?", right?

We met In 2018, in the hospital.

I was in the hospital, and he was laying down on the bed beside me.

So, we met there, and wrote a message in to a paper airplane,

and threw each other.

We wrote like, "How are you today?", "You look maddd today.", and "I'll gonna go to the toilet."

Sometimes the doctor will see us throwing a paper airplane and scold to us.

And then, everytime he watched us.


So, I think that is the short introduction.

Bye!!! 


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...