7/13/2021

DIARY OF AN Active Kid #5

 Hello!

Today also, I want to show you some guns!

Because I am a gun a well-informed person!


So!

Here it is!


1. AKM







AKM is my favorite gun in population one.

It is an assault gun, with assault ammo.

The speed of the time firing is really fast!

It is designed by a person called Mikhail Kalashnikov.


2. MK 18







MK18 is a gun that fires like, "BABAM, BABAM, BABAM ....."

It shoots six bullets in one second.

It was developed by the American Navy.


3. CX4







CX4 is also great in Population One and it shoots 3 bullets in one second.

It is really easy to use for beginners in Population one.


And yeah, that is the finish for part 5!

Bye!!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...