7/24/2021

Super Leo!

Hello!

From today, I want to do a game diary!

A game?

Yeah, A game!

I made my course by my self, so my character will play the stage.

Then, I will show you in my blog!


So it starts!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Leo : Yahoo!

...... where is this....

Oh! There is a place to jump1

I like to jump!

3...2....1.... JUMP!

Nice....

But this stage is long....

??? : Wahoo!.... WOW! This stage is aMAAZING!!!

Leo : Who are you?

??? : OH, why, hello! I am Reimu, the partner of you!

Leo : Nice to meet you!

??? : Oh, and don't forget me!

Leo : Oh, who are you?

??? : I am Marisa. I will navigate through the course but I don't play the stage.

Leo : Great! Nice to meet you!

Reimu : Let's go!

Marisa : Let's go!

Leo : Marisa, What should I do next?

Marisa : .......Ok, first kill the monster! How to kill is to jump on it!

Leo : Roger that!

       JUMP!

Reimu : You killed that monstrous monster!

Leo : Now it is your turn!

Marisa : Jump on to the green pipe and get the checkpoint. Oh, be careful of the Piranha Plant.

Reimu : Here I go! JUMP! And JUMP one more time! and get the checkpoint!

Marisa : Great work!

Reimu : Thanks!


To be continued..


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...