5/02/2017

Doremi

Today I went to Doremi.

Introducing Doremi

Doremi is in Nagahoribashi.
We have Doremi in the 7th floor and 3rd floor.
We speak English all day.
The Pre-K and Kinder stay in the 3rd floor and Pre-school, Toddler and Nursery stay in the 7th floor.
After we eat snack, We change the floors.
We have different subjects like Mini soccer, Park, Birthday party, Science, Art, Height and weight, stuff like that.

Few kids today

Today the bus was a little slow.
I don't know why.
In the bus, there were 3 kids.
That's a few!
We talked each other.
Sometimes he was laughing.
He loves types of cars.
I saw a fire truck and he smiled.
There were few of kids but it was fun!

I played games!

I played games in Doremi. 
A super hero appeared.
It was about the super hero can do.
He can hide, swim, climb, run, cook, fly & jump.
My friend, Natsumi won.
My friend, Daiki was the 2nd place.
There was no 3rd place.
We had 3 different types of games.
I remember one.
It is Domino game.
If you want to win, you must put all the cards on the table.

That's all for today.
I felt happy because I loved the Domino game.
Good-bye!!!!!
See you!!!!!
Have a nice Golden week!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...