5/04/2017

I went to my grandmother's house.

Today I went to my grandmother's house.
Because it is child's day tomorrow.

I did Uno

I played with uno today.
I was the 4th.
I had no lucky card except reverse and full color card.
I got the luckiest card.
It was fun!
My cousin's father won.
My grandmother lost.
We did two times.
I want to do again.

I played with clay

I played with clay, too.
We had a magnet.
We can stretch it, tear it, bounce it and even melt it.
Also, stick to the magnet.
We have 3 clays.
If you make it small, it will bounce better.
I made a new idea at my grandmother's house.
My idea is to roll the clay.
It is fun.
Later, I will show an example to my father.
My cousin has the same one.
We played together.

I played soccer

I played soccer.
We went to the park
First of all, we passed the ball.
I did back kick.
We did 30 or 40 times.
Then, we swang on the swing.
After I swang, I did PK with my mother.
Then, I did PK with my cousin.
We did tennis.
First, I tried with my mother.
Then, I tried with my cousin.
My grandmother and grandmother's sister came.
Then, when the match ends, I went back to my grandmother's house.

That's all for today.
I felt happy because I went to my grandmother's house.
Good-bye!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...