5/18/2017

About cars.

About cars.
I love cars.
There are many types of cars.
We have work cars.
They work for the world.
When the cars moves, there is a person in there.
Can the car moves by itself?
Absolutely not!
The cars DON'T moves by it self.
But yes, the cars moves when someone is turning the handle.
Do you know the disadvantages and the advantages of driving a car?
Do you know the dangerous thing of driving a car?
You must master to drive a car.
I can't drive a car because we didn't go to a car school.
But my father and my mother can because he went to a car school.
I don't know the name.
That's all for today.
I felt happy because I love cars.
Good-bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...