5/03/2017

I went to some places

Maishima

First I went to Maishima by bike.
We went to convenience store to take a rest.
I bought Anpan.
Anpan is a bread with red beans inside.
It is brown.
It is sweet.
I love it.
There was a bridge on the way to Maishima.
The bridge was long and high.
I took the ferry boat across the river with a bike.
It was fun!

Tennoji Zoo

After I went to Maishima, I went to Tennoji zoo.
I learned many animals.
For example, I didn't know that there were bears in Japan and Malaysia.
Some birds live in the water.
There are many types of birds.
I learned them.
I took a pictures.
We had a map.
I went with my father.
I looked at the binocular to see the animals.
We went to the African zoo and I forgot one more.

Shaved ice

Later, I will go where the shaved ice is.
I didn't eat shaved ice for a while.
It is going to be yummy......
IT'S GOING TO BE YUMMY!
It will be fun!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...