5/05/2017

I did many things.

I learned  Programing(many)

Today I did many Python courses.
Python is a language.
It was difficult so I went back to the 1st course.
The first course was a little difficult.
But I tried.
My father taught me.
I want to make a game with Python one day.

I went to Grand Front

I went to Grand front Osaka.
Grand Front was big!
I went to Grand Front Osaka to program.
I went to a program class.
I went with my father and mother.
I finished Moana and Minecraft.
When I finished, a certificate comes out.
I love the Minecraft the best.
It was a public program class.
We did Ice breaking.
We played with Legos.
If you make the highest tower, that team is the winner.
We just competed.
There were 7 persons in each team.
I was in the A team.
A team won.
So we won!

Running

We ran a lot.
We ran without stopping.
The distance was 5.4
I ran 5 kilometers and 40 meters without stopping!
I succeeded!
Now my request is run and win my father when I be 8 or 9 years old without stopping.
I ran 1 lap around Osaka castle.
My leg hurt now.
But tomorrow, it will be better and I can go to the soccer club.
And tomorrow I will run 10 laps around the soccer club.
From now on, when I go to the soccer club, I will run like today.

That's all.
I felt happy because tomorrow I can go to my soccer club.
Good-bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...