5/07/2017

I went to Nara by bike.


I went to Nara

Today I went to Nara by bike.(road bike)
I didn't watch the deers.
We just went to Nara and then go back to Osaka.
Before we went to Nara, I went to a convenience store.
The name of the convenience store was 7-11.
I brought a sunglass, helmet and a cycling glove.
I wore soccer shirts and racing pants.

I climbed the steepest mountain

Today on the way to Nara, there was a very steep mountain.
I stoped many times.
I could pedaled just like 50 seconds or 2 minutes.
It was the steepest mountain ever.
My father said the mountain is steep just like me.
I did dancing because it was steep.
There were many cyclists.
They were fast.
Some of them cheered me.
There were no children.
I was a only child on the mountain.
I changed to my lightest gear.
I was tired.
I was almost at my limit.
At the peak, I took a rest.

That's all for today.
I felt happy because I reached to the peak.
Good-bye!!!!!



Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...