5/19/2017

About soccer.

Today I will talk about soccer.
In soccer we don't use hands.
In each team, there are 11 players.
In the match, there are 22 players.
The goal keeper can only use his hand.
If he has a glove, he is a goal keeper.
There is one goal keeper in each team and two goal keepers in the match.

Here is a quiz.
1.When the ball goes out of the side line, it starts from a ___ in.
1. penalty
2. throw
3. dribble

2.True or False : 
You can push or strike to your opponent.
1.True
2.False

3.When your opponent scores a point, it starts with a ___.
1.goal kick
2.corner kick
3.kick off

That's all for today.
 I feel happy because I love soccer.
Good-bye!!!!! 

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...