7/05/2017

Funny races.

Book "Funny Races"


Every game was a race.
There are many races in the book.
The first was egg and spoon race.
They had to put an egg on the spoon and they must balance the egg.
If is fells down, they must stop and put it back it on.
And it is a race so you must be fast.
We have many races so I can't tell to you everything but I can say all the races.
They are egg and spoon race, sack race,  blind fold race, back ward race, beanbag race, diver's race and obstacle race.
Every game is nice.
And then, they were hungry so they ate lunch.
Me too, I am hungry so I want to eat dinner.
Really hungry.
I want to play the games now.
How about you?
It looks fun.

Closing

That's all for today.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...