7/03/2017

I went to Nara yesterday.

Yesterday I went to Nara.
I went by bike.
I climbed the Kiyotaki mountain 2 times.
I was tired.
My leg was hurting.
On the morning, when I climbed the Kiyotaki mountain, I stopped 3 times.
I ate sushi for lunch.
I ate the egg sushi the last because I love the egg sushi.
After I ate the sushi, I lay down on the tatami.
After, I ate lunch, I went to Nara park.
I gave deer's rice cracker.
Then, I wanted to go to eat desert, but I met my friend, Tatsuki.
Then, I went to eat desert.
I ate mango shaved ice.
I shaved ice was hard.
It was cold.
I love mangos.
When I climb the mountain, I never stop.
At last, my mother looked tired more than me.
I came back home at around 8:00.

That's all for today.
It was very tough but, I was fun.
I love cycling.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...