7/29/2017

I went to my grandmother's house.

Today I went to my grandmother's house.
I stayed at my grandmother's house 2 days.
I  stayed together with my mother until evening.
I went to the park with my grandmother and mother.
We played catch ball and tennis.
I played a tennis match with my mother.
I won the match.
But my mother was strong.
It was hot so after the match, we go back to my grandmother's home.
I wiped the sweat with the towel.
After we ate dinner, I did fireworks.
We did different fireworks.
But at that time, my mother was gone.
The next day, after we go to the supermarket, I went to the park again.
But the next time, I went only with my grandmother.
But later, my grandfather come.
And we went to the farm.
I caught 1 fish and my grandmother caught 2 fishes.

Closing

That's all for today.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...