7/14/2017

Is it smooth or rough?

Is it smooth or rough?

Today I will talk about smooth and rough.
For smooth and rough, there is a word called matter.
Matter takes up space and has a mass.
For example, a bubble gum is a matter.
Matter has different properties.
Properties describes how something look, feels, tastes, smell or sounds.
Today we will work on with feels.
And we will work on smooth and rough.
I have a pineapple now.
Is it smooth or rough?
It is rough.
Because it has bumps or grooves.
Now I have an apple.
It it smooth or rough?
It is smooth.
Because it has no bumps.
Now it is quiz time.
You must answer in 10 seconds.
Number 1. I have an apple.
Number 2. I have a pineapple.
Number 3. I have a plate.
Number 4. I have a towel.
Number 5. I touched the wall.
The answer is..........
1. smooth
2. rough
3. smooth
4. rough
5. rough
Is your answer correct?

Closing

That's all for today.
Bye!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...