7/01/2017

I will talk about two books.

Today I will talk about two books.

Bear in under wear Good night Under wear

Today's book is about "Bear in under wear Good night Under wear".
There were a small cabin and a nice camp site and a campfire and seven friends in under wear.
There were a reindeer, big foot, rabbit, turtle, bear, beaver and a skunk.
For real, it is impossible to wear underwear.
But like animations or books, it is fiction so it can wear under wear.
There were seven sleeping bags.
There is fire on the woods.
I want to go to the green forest with a camp site and a camp fire.
I haven't slept  in a sleeping bag but it looks fluffy and warm.
Oh, and I want a pillow and flash light.
I wonder I have many.
Marshmallows sounds good.
I want to do tricks in the camp.
But I don't want a pillow fight and mosquito bites.
I don't like stormy weather.
I wish I could have a cabin.
I want a sleeping camp.
Oh, we need a tent.
There is smoke coming from the fire.

Mrs Snip Snap

The next book is a funny story.
The title is "Mrs Snip Snap".
There is a woman who cuts the rope with the scissors.
She cuts many ropes.
Her name is Mrs Snip Snap.
Every time she almost cuts the rope, the person or people will angry.
If, she cut the rope, the bull will run away
The boat will sail away if she cut the rope.
And the second rope was not a rope.
It was a hair.
But for the last rope, the lion said, Please cut the rope. I will go away.

That's all for today.
Bye!!!!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...