11/07/2017

Finding Dory

Guess what!
I read the book!
I will read you the story.
Dory is a short term memory lost so she forgets everything.
But suddenly, FLASH, one memory came to her mind.
MY FAMILY! I REMEMBER MY FAMILY!
Then, again, FLASH, another memory went to her mind!
I KNOW MY FAMILY'S NAME! MY FAMILY'S NAMES ARE JENNY AND CHARLIE!
She find and find but they can't see he dad and mom.
She went a very long ocean adventure.
And one day, she find her mom and dad!
It was very long book.
Dory had a long adventure.
 It was fun.
When Dory finds her mom and dad,  I was very excited!
There is more letters than 100 letters in this book.
And also, there is more lines than 100 lines.
It was difficult to read but it was fun!
Bye!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...