11/23/2017

Osaka Science museum

Mr. Leo!!!
Mr.Leo!!!
Mr.Leo!!!
Blllllll!
Hello, this is Dc. Leo.
You are laughing saying "Hahahaha", right?
Hahaha, I was joking.
I am Mr.Leo.
Today I went to Osaka Science museum.
Zoom in!
I went to Osaka Science museum after soccer.
I went from 3:00 pm ~ 5:00 pm that means I spent 2 hours in the museum.
Wow!!!!
I went with my mother.
It takes about 15 minutes by bike.
I went again because when I made the post "Planetarium" and I  couldn't go there so I went today.
We learned many things such like solar system, changing shapes of moon, gravity, magnetic force, play with balls, mirror, control the traffic light,  atom scale, touch the surface of the earth, moon, mars, models, etc.
It was fun!
Wow!
I'm freezing!
It's cold!
Cold!
COLD!
I need my jacket!
This is me zooooooming out!
Brrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!



Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...