11/11/2017

Planetarium

Today I went Planetarium.
I will show the link.
http://www.osaka-info.jp/en/facilities/cat4/post_290.html
I wanted to play in the museum, but I said Planetarium, so I went there.
It was fun!
In the Planetarium, we learned about stars and moon.
I learned about the summer's  big triangle about stars and I learned the creators about the moon.
There were 3  stars in the big triangle.
There is Vega, Altair and Deneb.
There is a Japanese story called Tanabata, that Vega and Altair can meet each other only 1 day in 1 year .
There is Deneb on the swan.
There are 3 constellation in the triangle.
Deneb is on the back of the swan.
It was exiting when the all stars come.
There was many stars!
I didn't see the Saturn!
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...