11/26/2017

Lego Brick Live

Today I went to the Lego Brick Live.
Zoom in!
Wow!
There is a lot of people and Legos!
I will send a video.
I did that in the ATC hall.

I went with my father and mother by car.
I went there from 12:00 ~ 2:30 so I spent 2 hours and 30 minutes.
I went there because yesterday, my mother asked to go to there or not, so I decided to go.
I ate Lego shaped nuggets, octopus balls, and Lego shaped omelet rice. 

In the event, I ate, see and play.
I created a house with Lego, made a racing car, and see miniature city such as buildings, stations, convenience stores, houses, restaurants, shops, minecraft or many characters, etc.
When I made the racing car, I tried on the slope.
I modified my racing car.
Then the last time, It got faster and better.
Finally, it break.

It was fun!
I want to go again.
I want to have the Lego block!
This is me zooming out.
To the next time for more fun blogs!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...