11/14/2017

Elementary school and Doremi

I will talk about elementary school and Doremi.

Elementary school

I will talk about elementary school first.
Today, in my elementary school, I played tramp in the afternoon recess.
There is 5 hours in school everyday.
Today's school's lunch was peach, tomato soup with many onions, bread and pizza.
There was no jam, so I dipped the bread on the tomato soup.
The teacher said "There is 1 more peach.You need to play rock scissors paper.".
I went to play rock scissors paper.
4 kids came to play.
I lost on the first time.
My elementary school's friend, Soma, won, so he got 2 peaches.

Today's school's schedule
-------------------------------
1st hour - Japanese or Kanji
Recess
2nd hour - Math
Recess
3rd hour - Gakugeikai practice(We will dance, sing, role-play and even put on a costume  at Gakugeikai. They speak their words in drama.)
Recess
4th hour - Gakugeikai practice
School lunch
Recess
5th hour - write a note, etc.
-------------------------------
So this is my schedule for today.

Doremi

Next, I will talk about Doremi.
Doremi is fun!
But the elementary school is more fun than Doremi.
Today, I didn't forget to say on the phone "I arrived at school.".
Doremi is in the 2nd floor.
I will eat snack everyday but I don't eat from now.
This is my schedule.

Doremi Schedule
----------------------
Afternoon

Go to Nagahoribashi 
Type "I arrived at school."when I arrived at school
Ride the elevator to 2nd floor.
If the door is locked, press the button

When I go inside Doremi

Put phone and put off the socks and put it in the school bag
Snack
Recess at the gym
Circle time
Learning time
Play something(Sometimes no game)
        or
Play in the gym
----------------------
I am in Upper kinder class.
In the Upper kinder class, We learn a book called "English Chest".
                                     or
If it is a special day, we do the activity.
The teacher will give a worksheet.
                 or 
Maybe craft, blank paper, etc.
I do the work sheet fast.
But I need to wait for other kids.
Bye!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...