4/21/2019

Horikawa Festival

Hello guys!
Today, I went to Horikawa Festival!
I went with my friend.
When I arrived, there were many people.
I couldn't count!
When I went inside, it was full of fun!
I did ball throwing.
I threw many balls.
We won!
I have a toy!
I am playing with it.
I love the toy.
Then, we went home.
I went to my friend's house.
I played games.
Then, I went to the Horikawa Festival again!
I rode the Fire truck.
It was the first time I rode the Fire truck.
Then, I rode on the police car and police motor bike.
It was just really cool!!
When I am an adult, I want to ride the real police car!
That will be so cool!
Then, I brought fried noodles and octopus dumplings.
It was very good!

Bam!
Oh!
See you!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...