4/08/2019

Oxford Reading Tree: Level 4: More Stories C: An Important Case

The kids and Wilf and Wilma and Wilma's Dad played football.
Wilf kicked the ball in the bush.
He apologize.
Kipper found a bag.
It has a special mark on it.
The kids say it is a important bag.
They say there is treasure.
Wilma's Dad cannot open the bag.
The police came.
The think it has a top secret book.
They don't know.
Then someone who looks important came.
He get out of the car.
And he get the bag.
He said"It's my case. Thank you. It was stolen. It is very important."
Wilma ask was was inside.
The man said sandwiches.

What I think

I am starving.
I want to eat food fast!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...