4/02/2019

I went to Iki iki.

Hello guys!
Welcome to Horikawa.com.
What is Horikawa?
Everyone don't know?
Ok, <coughing>.
Horikawa is my elementary school.
And I went to Iki iki there.
Iki iki?
What is that?
Question again?
Ok, <whisper> This blog has many questions.....
Did you hear that?
YES!!!!
Oh no.
But it is OK.
KO?
Not KO, it is OK.
Let's continue the blog.
Where are we?
WWW.......
??????
Oh, we are at.....
It is Ok because I love to answer questions.
Iki iki.....
Let me find at the dictionary.......
Even if I find at the dictionary, there is no Iki iki.
So Iki iki is a group activity.
We can play outside and play many toys.
Today, I went to Iki Iki and.......
Wait wait wait.
I need to say that I went to the pool!
I did 4 crawls!!!
<cheering sound>
Yay!!
And with floating board, I went 15 meters!!!
<clapping sound>
Back to Iki iki.
Today I went Iki iki and only read.......
Coro Coro comic books....
But I laugh!!!
What is Coro Coro comic books?
Huh, <sigh>
Coro coro comic books are toy information and toy comics.
They help you laugh.
Tah dah!
A link!
And ate lunch.
Today's lunch was really awesome.
Snack was yummy too.
And I watched DVD!!!!
I went home at 4 40.
I also read.....
Kirby comic books!!
What is Kirby?
Again!
Kirby is a pink ball from the space.
I can do copy abilities and fly from the air.
He can Ihhale!
Ding ding!
Oh, sorry!
I must go to the beach.
See you!!!!



Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...