4/04/2019

Iki Iki Diary post! AGAIN!!!!

Hello guys!
This is Iki iki.com.
Today, I went to Iki Iki.
Until lunch, I played with dominos.
It was really fun and awesome and amazing!
I played with glass ball and dominos.
Then I ate lunch.
After lunch, I read Kirby comic books.
What is Kir..
Shut up!
Again?
I must say what is Kirby every time.
If you want to know what is Kirby, just search.
And after everyone pick up trash, we watch a DVD.
It was Oshiri Tantei.
What is Oshiri Tantei?
I can't take you anywhere.
<sigh>
He's face is a butt.
He is a butt detector.
And he friend (dog) is Brown.
This link will help you.
http://www.oshiri-tantei.com
Tah dah!
And I played with Mario game!
Ding dong!!!
Oh it is the time!
See you!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...