4/03/2019

I went to Iki Iki again!!

Hello guys!!!
Today, we are going to play the .....
Drum beats please!!
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.....
This is wrong.
We are doing the wrong thing.
Today, I went to the hospital.
Are you injured?
No.
Why did you went to the hospital?
No, it is not the hospital.
I went to Iki Iki.
Again?😒😒😒😒
There was the same people and the same toys.
No!
I read the Kirby comic book.
What is Kir...
Shut down!
If you want to know what is Kirby, see the previous blog.
Pls. Could you really see the previous blog?
Pls......🙇🙏🙏🙏
No!😖😖😖😖
Oh....
I am sad....😰😰😰
And it was way funnier than me.
I can laugh 1 day long!!
And that is a falling down laugh.
I am not making every one laugh.
I am a laugher!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And today's lunch was too much but yummy.😋😋😋
Lastly, I played with domino's.
It is a spin game.
You spin.
You have to play with 2 players.
Ding dong!
Ding Dong
DING DONG!!!!!
See you : )

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...