4/13/2019

I became 3rd grade


Hello guys! 
I became 3rd grade!
I. am so happy.
I can do science!!!
And social studies!
Of course, recorder, too.
And we will do more things.
I. made new friends!
I have old friends, too.
In break time, I will go outside.
I will play. with my old friends.
In class, We will be quiet and listen to the teacher.
I am at class 1.
I like to eat lunch.
With my new friends.
For cleaning up, I. am sweeping from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor’s. stairs.
I love that cleaning up.
My old friends are in. another class.
I meet with my old friends.
We have 6 hours of class in Tuesday and Thursday.
Monday, Wendsday, Friday we have 5 hours of class.
I am tired when it is a 6. hours. of class.
In second grade we had 6 hours of class only in Tuesday.
In first grade we had no 6 hours of class!
Lucky!
Bang!
Oh!
The alarm!

See ya!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...