4/05/2019

Iki iki

Hello!
This is Iki Iki.com .
Oh, today, I went to Iki Iki.
It was very fun!!
I read Coro coro comic and I read Kirby little bit.
What is....
I know what you say.
Shut up!
I know you are saying about Kirby.
Ok, see my Iki iki Blogs.
Please!!
Never mind about that.
I did the Pokemon fighting gym.
But it is not a usual fighting gym.
It is a pokemon doll fighting gym.
Then, I watched the DVD, Doraemon.
Then, I ate my lunch.
I ate many things.
It was yummy but, The dessert was a little bitter.
Then I watched the DVD, Doraemon.
It was not the same movie that  I watched before lunch.
It was funny.
After that, I played Pokemon Reverse.
Then, i watched Doraemon again.
Today, there was no Snack time.
We skipped and played many things like Nanoblock, Mario's trip, Dominos, etc.
I used many glass balls.
After that, it was 4:30.
It was time to go home.
Ding dong dang dong, Ding dong dang dong, Ding Dong Dang Dong, Ding Dong Dang Dong.....
The school chime!
See you!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...