6/30/2021

Cigarette Throwing

 Hello!

Did you know that nowadays, there is many throwed cigarette.

Office workers throwed cigarette in the pedestrian pass in afternoon recess, and evening.

Why? Because there is no garbage can nearby.


Why is it not good to throw cigarette?

It is not good to throw cigarette because maybe the fire will happen.
Shuri castle is one of the world heritage and a long history.
But it burned.
So, we can't rebuild the same thing.
And the garbage will go to the sea, and the fish may eat by mistake.
Other garbage are going collected by local people using their money.


My thinks

I think that if I see 1 cigarette thrown, I'll be half angry and half sad, it is not good for the environment.
The Earth will be dirty....

How to make a "no throwing cigarette world"

I think like this.
If throwing cigarette, pay fine about 100000 yen.
And me, a student can also do something!
For example, say, to the office workers,
"Please don't throw cigarettes. It is bad for the Earth"
And make a posters.

This is all of Cigarette Throwing.
Bye!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...