2/29/2016

I can’t go to the school.

I stayed at home today

Today I can’t go to the school.
Today my mother was working but my father was working at home.
I worked so many times & read some textbooks because I can’t go to the school.
I was sick but I didn’t go to the hospital.


Saturday school

I can go to the school on Saturday.
Sometimes I’m going on Saturday but sometimes I can’t go on Saturday because I’m doing soccer.

RA-MEN RESTAURANT

I went to the RA-MEN restaurant .
That RA-MEN was yummy.
There was yellow radish.
When I ate the yellow radish it was yummy.
The RA-MEN restaurant is near from my building.


Home rows

I slept in the morning.
On night my father was training.

After that me & my father took a bath, then my mother came back to the room.
My mother bought sushi, breads & candies.
I’m lucky because in desert time & training time I watched movies.
It was fun!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...