2/26/2016

I did Science lesson.

Today I did Science lesson.
Today for Science lesson I did Walking waters.
1st step. You must Put the food colouring in the cups.
2nd step. you must take a tissue.
3rd step. You must put the tissue like a rainbow or a bridge.--
Then it will….go to the end!
& guess what the colour gonna mix!
I leaned adjective, nouns & proper nouns.
An adjective is a people or a size or a colour or places or number.
nouns are person, animals, place or a thing.
A proper noun is a specific person or a animals or a place or a thing.
Example = The bird flew away.
Today is the biggest day.
in the bus I smelled like green tea but it was not.

It was pee.
It was fun!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...