2/27/2016

I will introduce my home

Today I will introduce my home.
I’m in 20 floor.
There’s my room.
The building is from 1-25.
In my room there are LEGO, books, toys at home.
There are so many shoes at my home.

There is a big TV called JapanNext at my home.
There is a bike in front of the TV.
There is a kitchen in the living room.
There are LEGO blocks under my bed.
My bed has 2 floors.
I have an alarm clock on my bed.
There has so many books at my home.

There’s a toilet in front of the door.
The bathroom is in front of my & my father’s room.
Example = If you are in my room & you want to go to the bathroom,
you must go straight, then you must open the door, then you can get to the bathroom.
Thank you for listening my words.
It was fun!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...