2/14/2016

Today I cleaned the bathtub

Today I cleaned up the bathroom.
I cleaned wall, bathtub, took out the hairs, cleaned the floor, cleaned up the mirror, cleaned up the door in the bathroom.

Today it was hot.
Today there was no school, so I stayed at home.
We played games, we watched movies.

& finally it’s Valentine’s Day.
This morning someone & my mom & my dad hide the Dinosaur’s bones in the chocolate sands.
It was a chocolates.
For someone it was difficult to find.
For my mom it was little bit difficult & for my dad it was easy peasy.
The sands were brown.
You can eat brown sands, because they were chocolate sands.

It was a great day!!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...