2/04/2016

I did French lesson & goblin came to the school

French lesson

Today I did French lesson.
Today we leaned cars, weathers, animals, months, days & we sang the french song & we did our paper works.
On writing lesson, it was return you must find "on" sound in french & my teacher played the C.D. player.

The goblin

The goblin took some kids & it was a special day because we didn't eat  lunch & we sang the song to goblin so the goblin gave us some snacks.
We ate that snacks during snack time.
He gave us some crackers & ramune.


Playing time

Then I played with Bruce.
Me & Bruce made a bus.
 

Feeling

It was a super fantastic team work & it was a great team work & it was a wonderful team work & it was fun & it was a good goblin!!! 

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...