2/21/2016

I did soccer.

Today I did soccer.
Today for soccer, I went to the park.
My mom & me were jogging at first, then running to the park.
I won today.
The total soccer score was like this 5(me)-3(dad).
First I was thinking how to bounce. Then from now I will not fight with the ball. I will just push the ball.
I kept bouncing for 37 times.
That was my best record.
I did like the hop scotch.
Before the soccer I played the game called real racing 3 a lot.
It’s pretty new.
It’s the new App.
I played soccer at 3.
This morning at home I worked, my mom coloured, my mom & me played with puzzle.
I cleaned up the bath.
My mom ran to Osaka Castle at at 4.
It was a great team work!!!^-^

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...