Blog spot
Today I did P.E lesson.
Today for P.E lesson, I did the box, mat & the Bridge.
For the box you must run.
Then the special one to jump so you must jump that.
Then you do like the summer sault on the box.
then there’s a mat so you lie down & pause.
first Babies & the Pre - school did it but it change to kinders & Pre - kinder.
We had a exercises.
The exercises was strecing & karate.
Every body loved it.
We also relax too.
After the P.E lesson we drank some tea.
we leant a lot.
It was fun!!!
2/23/2016
I did P.E lesson.
Super Leo 4!
Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal! Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...
-
Hello! This is the question today. Write a Composer class that has three instance variables: name dob country Add an additional class vari...
-
Hello! Today's question is this! Create a function that takes a word and extends all vowels by a number num . Write a function that ...
-
Please look at this videos. This is the special PPAP. It is a famous man in the world. His name is Kosaka. He has a mustache and ...