2/28/2016

I posted 100 times on my blog!!!

I did 100 times

Today I will post 100th blog.
First I was slow to type but I type middle then I type faster.
First my blog was short but my blog became long.
First my mother & my father helped, but then I type by my self with no helps.

Got a prize

Yesterday I get prize & today too.
But yesterday it was raining,but I wait a long time so the rain was not there so I can go home.
At supermarket I bought some snacks(2), toys, bathroom toys.
I get a toy car at a restaurant too.

Helping the training

Yesterday & today, my father & my mother gonna do training.
I’m gonna help them.
Example = to pass a towel .

Helping the cleaning

Then I’m gonna help my mother & my father to clean my bathroom.
When my father & mother checked, they said It was clean.
Because it is Sunday.
It was a fantastic team work!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...