12/21/2016

I did Rehersal.

Today I did Rehersal.
We went to a hall near my school.
There were 3 floors.
One is a library.
Another is a Sports Court.
The hall was on the 1st floor.
We practiced many songs.
We practiced Silent Night, Pump it!, Rokin' around the Christmas tree, (Bon Baiser de fort de France), I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas & PPAP!
We have other songs.
We have Jingle bells by teachers, Wake me up by Pre-K class, Jingle bells by Pre-school, Rudolph the red nose reindeer by Toddler and Nursery class & Up on the Housetop.
After all the songs, Santa Clause will give present to every kids.
And also the Kinder kids will introduce the next program, First program or last program.
I will introduce Rudolph the red nose reindeer and PPAP!
Oh, and Christmas Recital is the 23rd of December.
It is the day after tommorow!
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...