12/31/2016

I will do game and I will go to my grandmother's house tomorrow.

I will do game with my father.

I will do game with my father.
The game is called "Cities : Sky lines".
But I think I cannot do because it is broken.
Never mind, I will tell you.
You must make a big city.
If you get many people, you can get more places or transport.
And you must get many dollar bills.
My father got many places.
Do you want to do that game?

I will go to my grandmother's house.

I will go to my grandmother's house.
And my cousin will come, too.
We will have lots of fun.
Then, we will help my grandmother.
And I will get "otoshidama" there.
Do you want to come with me?
I wrote a schedule for today and tomorrow.
I'm feeling excited because we will have lots of fun!
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...