12/23/2016

Today I did Christmas Recital.

Today I did Christmas Recital.
I saw my  friends.
Some friends came earlier than me and other kids came later.
First, me and my friends Bruce and and Miyuri introduced an important speech and Miyuri said the first program.
The first program was Rocking' around the Christmas tree by Kinders.
Then I said the next program.
The program was Rudolph the red nose reindeer by toddler and nursery class.
Some of them were crying.
Next program was Wake me up by Pre-K class.
Next program was Jingle bells by Pre-school class.
I saw a kid crying.
Next program was Silent night by after and Kinder class.
Next program was Pump it by Saturday (Big kids) and Kinder class.
Next program was (Bon Baiser de Fort de France) by Kinder and Pre-K class.
Next program was a surprise.
Do you know what surprise was it?
It was PPAP!
After that, it was I want a hippopotamus for Christmas by Kinder, Pre-K and Pre-school.
After that program, the teachers danced Jingle bells.
After Jingle bells, it was the last program We wish you  a merry Christmas.
After that, Santa gave me some presents.
I was excited because I played with Bruce.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...