12/04/2016

I went Kids Plaza with Bruce.

Today I went to Kids Plaza with Bruce.
We saw many balls rolling and I saw a crow and a golfer and a painter.
We spoke English.
Bruce's father and Bruce's mother, my father and my mother were there, too.
Then we went up with the elevator but before that,  I saw a picture and if you move, the picture is going to change.
Then, we took the elevator to the 5th floor.
There were many fun things.
There were ball slider, about bubbles, body parts, American foot ball game, wheel chair to a train, about insects and sea animals, water falling machine, globe language machine, top and a miniature town.
On the 4th floor,  there were kids street, climbing wall, net scary bridge, baby area and a long slide, so we slide down the slide.
I did all what I said.
I like the kids street the best.

We had a lunch with Bruce, too.
It was yummy.
Then my tummy was full.

We started playing again.
Then we took a rest.
My father said you can play for 10 more minutes.
We played with the water (not real).
Then my father was trying to catch Bruce and me,  so we went to a high place and rest and then I heard "Finish" from Bruce's father.
Then we said "Good bye to each other.
In the night with my father and mother,  We were hungry.
We went to a restaurant.
Then I slept.
Then I was full again!
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...